- Joint farming with farmer groups with public support – Developing model Community farms and food hubs – “Good Food Villages” for multiplying farmers income and Multiple income sources
- Marketing Products, developing value added products with white labelling options, community nursery, Food hubs & community kitchens
- Promoting, networking natural organic farms, farmer groups and FPOs
- Production, storage & Marketing of value added products
- Network of home chefs in both Urban and Rural areas
- Network of subject experts & volunteers for online training including retired people, grandmas etc for natural preservation of food products, water management, seeds, e learning for schools, skilled jobs training
- Training of Trainers – Youth and women with trainers manual & schedules.
- Videos and e-Publications with case studies and principles
- Establishment of a community based Ecological Research and Training Institute
WANT TO TOUR A GOOD FOOD VILLAGE FARM?
Contact +91 735 879 3579