- To create sustainable food, farming systems that nourish the health of people and the planet through community based self-reliant models.
- To improve Rural economy through healthy & nutritional food production system bringing employment and entrepreneurship opportunities
- To ensure traceability and transparency of seed to plate food production system to consumers by implementing Good Food System Trace (GFST) using block chain
Expected impact of the work: –
- Transform a few villages to sustainable organic villages multiplying farmers income by changing cropping patterns improving health and environment.
- Improve the rural economy through entrepreneurship and employment with Good Food hubs, cottage industries, food exchanges, community kitchens associating with women SHGs, Farmer Groups, FPOs, NGOs
Measure the various positive impacts on soil, water, air, environment, rural economy, health, biodiversity, productivity, energy & resources, health, nutrition & society using Good Food System Trace (GFST)
Ensure transparency and traceability of the products to the consumers, community and their contribution towards making positive social and environmental impact
Make healthy nutritious food available & affordable to all sections of the society
Replicate and scale up to multiple areas working with governments and organisations